Advance to Rice Lake’s Legend Series—classic Rice Lake quality and design with innovative features for tomorrow. As the flagship of Rice Lake’s Legend Series, the 480 and 482 digital weight indicators have been designed to provide the very best in performance and value.
With stainless steel enclosures and advanced gasket systems, the industrial-strength Legend Series is built for dirty, wet environments and demanding workplaces, inside or out. Advanced circuitry also withstands electrical noise, power disturbances and transient spikes that are common to industrial applications.
Rice Lake’s Legend Series is the industry’s first choice for readability. With a choice between large, ultra-bright LED or LCD displays, 0.8 inch digits and sharp contrast, these indicators provide superior display visibility. The 480’s six-button tactile keypad allows for quick navigation and programming. Advance to the Plus Series for a full numeric keypad.
Connect to a printer, PC or remote display and make use of configurable print formats, time and date function, and local/remote capability. A standard lithium ion rechargeable battery allows operation from remote locations, such as a portable work station.
Engineered with Rice Lake’s advanced digital filtering, the 480 and 482 Legend Series digital weight indicators promise top speed without sacrificing weight stability.
- Large 0.8 in LED display
- Time and Date, battery backed
- NEMA 4X/IP66 stainless steel washdown enclosure
- Password protection for user and configuration changes
- Operator functions through menu key for Audit Trail, Preset Tare, Unit ID, Accumulator, Time & Date, Setpoints, Serial Communications, and Print Formats.
- Two independent serial ports, RS-232 and 20 mA
- Programmable ticket formats for Gross, Net, Accumulator, and Setpoints
- Local/Remote operation
- Hardware or Audit Trail sealed
- Filter settings for light, medium and heavy noise
- Selectable Conversion Rate and Display Update Rate
- Eight Setpoints, sequenced batch engine
- Configurable with Revolution software
- Numeric keypad
- Keyed entries for Tare and Setpoint values