The RoughDeck HP’s best-in-class features are enhanced to deliver more reliability and higher performance than ever before. Available in 1,000 to 30,000 lb capacities, the RoughDeck HP is the industry leader for precision weighing in Legal for Trade applications. This listing is for the 5x5 (60" x 60") 5,000lb Platform Scale.
The RoughDeck HP’s NEMA 4X aluminum TuffSeal junction box is protected from forks and industrial abuse by a 6-inch structural steel channel frame and diamond treadplate safety deck. The junction box is also mounted as a handy slide-out tray that eases setup and service access. Cables include sturdy cord grips or a quick disconnect for added convenience. In addition, all load cell cables are enclosed in conduit, alleviating danger of rough handling. All load cells are recessed within the channel for protection on all sides, while maintaining easy access for leveling.
All of our floor scales, unless specified otherwise, are built with lifting holes to assist our dealers during installation, or to later service the scales. The lifting holes are not the same size on all of our scales and in the PDF below, you will find a chart that lists the standard size and quantity of eyebolts needed for our scales.
- Heavy-duty industrial design
- Rigid structural steel channel frame
- Four NTEP-certified alloy steel, shear beam load cells
- 20-foot SURVIVIOR® EL147HE hostile environment load cell cable
- TuffSeal® JB4SS Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X junction box with signal trim card
- Side-access junction box
- Rugged diamond deck safety treadplate
- Four adjustable stainless steel SUREFOOT™ support feet
- Threaded eye-bolt holes for easy lifting
- Four corner overload stops (Canadian versions only)
- Level bubble (Canadian versions only)
- Weighing Indicator Sold Separately